All prop hire is subject to these terms and conditions irrespective of value, hire period date. These terms are subject to changes from Propped out.
1.Hire rates are for a 48 hour period commencing when items are signed for upon delivery by us or collection by you. This can be changed with prior agreement from both parties.
Payments & Security Deposit
1. Together with the hire charge, a deposit of an amount at the discretion of the company will be payable to confirm the order. We ask for 50% of the total hire cost to confirm the booking and upon receipt of this we will reserve your items for you.
The remaining balance plus a £100 security deposit is paid 2 weeks before the event. The security deposit is returned to you on safe collection of the items hired. Your 50% deposit is non-refundable.
2. We must have cleared funds before the day of delivery. If you do not pay your balance in full and you do not cancel, you will still be liable for the amount due and we will not deliver or allow you to collect.
3. Late returns will be charged at a daily hire rate up to seven days, after which they will be charged at double the standard daily hire rate.
5. Quoted prices are valid for 1 month. After this period if you have paid your deposit, your order may be subject to price increase.
1. Cancellations must be made in writing via email or post. If you are cancelling your order more than 21 days before the event, your £100 security deposit will be returned, but not your 50% deposit. This is non-refundable.
Loss or Damage
1. All goods to be returned clean and in good condition. No refunds will be made for any unused goods.
2. Any loss, breakages or damage to goods will be charged at triple the hire cost.
3. The hirer is responsible for any loss/damage to goods for the entirety of the hire period. It is your responsibility to ensure that the goods are fully covered by insurance with regard to theft, damage and public liability risks.
1. Due to damage or loss of our furniture, it may be, on occasion, necessary to replace furniture you have booked before your event. As our pieces are mostly one offs, it may not always be possible to replace the piece of furniture you have booked with an identical piece. We will however, replace furniture like for like, and will of course contact you regarding any affected pieces. You may choose to remove the furniture in question from your booking (the cost will be deducted from your remaining balance due). The remainder of your order will remain unaffected.
Delivery and Collection
1. A delivery and collection service is available. Please ask for a quotation. .
2. We deliver to your venue prior to the date of your event to ensure items arrive on time. If you wish us to deliver on the day of your event, then you do so at your own risk. We have every measure in place to make sure items arrive on time but cannot account for events out of our control.
3. When we deliver items, we require someone to check and sign for items hired.
4. When collecting in person, you must make sure you have an appropriate vehicle and take full responsibility for the safe handling of objects including heavy and large items.
1. Propped Out shall not be responsible for any injury or damage to person or property arsing from the use of the equipment under hire.
2. We will not be liable for any delays caused by circumstances beyond our control.
3. The hirer is responsible for the safe handling of all equipment.
4. All items are checked and regularly maintained. Due to the nature and age of the items hired you hire these at your own risk.
5. All equipment has been used safely before delivery .
By booking, you accept these terms and conditions without exception.